7.14.2008

the following film has been modified from its original version















11 movies in 4 days. I might have broken a personal record this weekend with all the movies I watched. Actually I only listened to them as I crammed in as much sketches, drafting and perspective drawing as I could possibly handle without sticking a pencil in my eye!

I'd like to thank Wedding Date, Waterhorse, Cloverfield, The Terminal, Guess Who, Sabrina, Timeline {loved the book, the movie was blah}, How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days, Meet the Fockers {extended version} Fantastic Four the Silver Surfer {really? I can't believe this is a kids movie!} The Bucket List {loved this one} and maybe a couple of forgotten movies, for keeping me entertained.

I came up for air a few times, mostly to eat, and wander the house to stretch. I did stop long enough to get a facial from heaven and go for a beautiful hike up Mill Creek Canyon. I can't think of anything much more refreshing than smelling evergreens and feeling chilly mountain air in July.

I love that most of my homework allows me to watch endless amounts of movies. If I had spent that much time cooped up doing something that took my whole attention I think I would have gone crazy long ago. Especially knowing I still have hours to go to meet deadlines this week.

Have I mentioned in the last day how much I love being a design student?

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

So who'd you go on the hike with. loved the Bucket List too.

Anonymous said...

Mill Creek has a hike area? Never knew that.

Cara said...

So are you going to start another blog for Jenna movie reviews? :)

jmr said...

When I told the guys at work how many movies I listened to this weekend they both looked at me stunned and asked if there was a tub of ice cream involved. more explanation was needed because I think they were expecting me to next say "I also adopted 13 cats."

Mill creek is the beginning of Wasatch National Forest. Beautiful!

And I went hiking with... I'll plead the 5th here. :)

Sioux said...

Kickin' back - movies, nature hikes, facials, while you draft your cuzzins into feeding the farmyard animals! That's what I call ingenious!

FRYBABY said...

This time I have one up on everyone......I actually know who she went hiking with!!......Sorry...not telling!

Viewmont High 2000 said...

check out the vhs class blog at vhs2000.blogspot.com.

Be sure to leave your name and blog in the comments and spread the word.