7.07.2008

photoblog

I don't have much to say these days. So instead, just some photos to share.
My sunday walks are still a highlight of my week. And yes, I'm still addicted to taking pictures of flowers.
Miss Molly. 9 years old {so what is that - 400 in people years?} She was a total trooper when I took her for a six mile hike Saturday morning.
Adam's Canyon
My first for real drafting project. We took field measures from the library and then converted them to 1/4" scale. It hasn't gotten too intense yet, just construction views for now. Soon we'll be adding elevations, details, etc. Can't wait. For not being very miticulous in the past when it comes to artwork, drafting has been a pleasant surprise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing you achieve is a surprise for me. I expect your greatness. Would be fun if I could be there to "help" you with your measuring.

Love the photo of Adam's Canyon. Where is that?

Jackie Sanders said...

No matter how much you think you hate drafting, you'll look back and think how the heck did I do that!
I loved it...after the fact. I think you will as well!
A hike....we'd love to tag along and see all the good spots!

jmr said...

Adam's Canyon is in East Layton...I could show you sometime ;)
I love drafting more n more Jax, you are so right, it is totally growing on me