4.07.2010

Carter in beautiful Dominican Republic


I've been getting more emails recently from my friend Carter, who now lives in the Dominican Republic after the earthquake destroyed his home and school in Haiti. Thought I'd share a bit of his last email. He is so awesome and inspiring.

"...I was born money less but God gave me a fortune that is my knowledge and intelligency to live and I have used it properly because I used it to help others and I thank Lord for such a great opportunity he gave me to be alive still.
As you said , he has reason for that. Now I live in the DR for some times because I have lost every thing but I still have my family which so precious for me..."




I have great memories of the DR, I think he'll be happy there and because of his tenacity he'll find work, I know he'll be just fine.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Thanks for sharing Jenz. What a great spirit he has.

Vickers said...

You have reached out so many times and touched people who have been changed in subtle ways by your influence. You have great friends who are, in themselves, great people. Best wishes go out to Carter and his family.