1.20.2007

now that's original

so the day I created my blog I was having a real brain freeze and couldn't think of anything better than sushicat for my blog name, then I lost myself while I was wondering around on blogger and decided to do a search to find myself again (I know, I'm a technical genius) and I found a bunch of sushicat stuff. Great. I'm not the only one out there. There was even a definition:
'SushiCat is a kind of cat, but not exactly the kind you're thinking of. It is the kind of cat that likes to eat sushi, with a bit mixture of optimistic and pessimistic. It is also a passionate, sympathetic and sentimental creature.'
oh goodness.
Then I read on and found some sad woman who'd just lost her pet sushi cat that very morning, she was crying velvet tears of all things.
I'm kinda regretting my oh so original name now. What? I like sushi, and I like cats ok? They are funny animals with a lot of spunk. I thought it was cool. I thought wrong. Officially, my new blog name is... well, it's still sushicat, cuz I don't think I can change it now.

1 comment:

KickButtMommy said...

I love it. But it did take me a minute to find you! :)