4.17.2007

Result Hold Up

I know you guys are all just dying to see the pics from this job and believe me, it is shaping up nicely... BUT we cut our day short due to the usual insanity that is Jana's life and the first migraine I've had in 2 months has put my life to a grinding stop. OK. Not really. I'm very ok considering the Pit of Despair worthy torture of the old headaches vs the mild pansy type I find myself enjoying today. I just couldn't concentrate on work. So instead we called it an early day and I've been chillin trying to take it easy and banish the evil that is my migraine torture.
So I thought instead of the finished product I'd post the before pictures now to let them marinate. You can get a taste for that blah that was, so you can appreciate fully the very cool transformation you'll see shortly. Oh, and MDK, I know you are looking for the promised Hoze Beast. It's coming. That's a threat btw :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

0 comments so far because we are all holding our breath waiting for the 'After' photos. Don't leave us waiting for too long b/c we know they will be spectacular.
I didn't know that you suffered from migraines. I'm so sorry about that.

KickButtMommy said...

Sorry about the migraines you poor thing! A good coca cola always helps me!

So that is boring? I am in real trouble, I guess. (:0)

FRYBABY said...

I agree with kickbutt....that "boring" looks just like my front room! I feel a Jenna makeover coming on!! (Maybe when I'm through funding missionaries...in about 7 years!)

jmr said...

well, boring wasn't my definition. It was the clients. I think the house is beautiful and was already really well done but just needed a few finishing touches to pull it all together.