7.29.2007

Home Sweet Home

I miss Centerville already! That was quick wasn't it? I'm back in southern utah for a few days for market and I'm already itchin to get back up there to get back to things.

I went to my new ward today and left thinking FINALLY! I belong somewhere. I already love the bishop, he taught the fifth sunday class today and I was really impressed. I can tell this ward is going to totally rock. I already feel like I'm missing out cuz they were going to The Bees game tomorrow and I think baseball games are pretty fun in person.

Painting day started early after dropping Vicky off at the airport a few days ago and while the plan was to do something neutral and basic I was drawn to my favorite shade of blue as always and this time the temptation was too strong to fight.
I'll post better pictures once I figure out what is going on the walls. I'm trying to figure out a good way to make my kind of clashing bed stuff work better...so far, no inspiration.

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Gorgeous Jenna! I absolutely love it. Come do my room next with me! We can have a girls weekend again! :)

FRYBABY said...

That picture does not do the room justice!! It is really awesome and is really getting me motivated to start 'colorizing' some of my other rooms that have been neglected! You are an inspiration, Jenna! Of course, I need to de-junk first!

KickButtMommy said...

Now I AM good at dejunking and organizing. Just not decorating.

Anonymous said...

Make sure that you throw in that fabulous natural fiber rug you snagged from Pier One. It would be perfect at the foot of your bed.

What happened to the gray-brown tone you were thinking of? The blue is certainly more energizing...or is it the persimmon?

jmr said...

the rug is there vickers, at the foot of my bed even :) you should have seen the method michele and I used to make it lay flat! I love organizing and dejunking. Lets play Frybaby! Then we can go to Cali and paint there next!