7.16.2007

Miss Cari Cheyenne

After talking about Devin last night I wanted to talk about Cari next. I had fun digging thru even more pictures saved on this computer. I didn't realize I had neglected an entire folder of undiscovered memories! I went a little overboard on sharing, I couldn't help it. There were too many fun pictures to chose from!! You are getting the abridged version. There are so many more awesome pictures of Cari!
When I met Cari for the first time she was wearing the prettiest off white lace dress and I carried her around with me showing her off to the neighbors. I thought she was the prettiest thing I'd ever seen. And she still is.

Every one came to St. George one summer to play (and mom and dad closed on the house I believe that same trip?) Cari was most impressed with my job driving golf carts all day but very unimpressed with my tiny apartment, "This is it?" after the 24 second tour.
We cruised around the golf course with her at the wheel enjoying the small relief that comes with driving a golf cart at top speed in the scorching sun. I promised to find a lizard. It was too hot for lizards even. I still owe her a lizard I think.
Cari and me at the Capital at the end of a fun, rainy day hanging out in DC.

Cari, Dillon and a friend at the swimming pool on post. Cari and I spent a few 'girls only' days walking to the pool or riding the subway to shop and hang out. I wish I had that time to do over. I would spend even more time with her. It was so nice having those afternoons together. It'd be a little harder now to plan but I hope we'll get some more girls only time.
This is an absolute horrible picture of me but this night was so much fun I had to put in a picture of it! Mom was visiting for Cari's baptism and we took off to the coast for some fun. (Same trip that 'Holy Chow' originates from for those who remember that post awhile back) This was my favorite part of the night, goofing off walking around the streets of the seaside city of Sokcho and laughing with (at) each other. Cari and her mom rocked it when we went to the nodaybong afterwards to do some singing. Cari's a natural.


This last picture should have been in the last post because Devin totally steals the show with his expression. He was really getting into that story huh?! Totally cute. I LOVE YOU CARI!!

6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

What a cute girl!

Sioux said...

Cute posts of Ben's kids --- they are all so darling! You're an awesome Aunt to remember the little things that they will treasure when they are all grown up.

Anonymous said...

We love you too Cari! You are so talented: singing, art work, making up plays, and cooking.
You are a bright star in our sky!
Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Cara said...

Cari is too cute. And she's getting more beautiful all the time.

FRYBABY said...

Cari, Devin and Dillon are all dolls! And their brightness really lights up everywhere they go.....even my house where there already is a lot of energy!! We love having them here and miss them a lot....

Anonymous said...

I remember when Cari was born down in the Deep South in Alabama. We went to visit and Cari was just days old. We were crazy with our cameras and Cari would give us the cutest poses while she was sleeping. We would say, "Oh, look what she is doing now! Look at that pose with her arm that way. She is a natural model!" And she has only gotten more beautiful and more precious through the years. I love being her Aunt Vicky.