7.13.2007

My Little Transformer

Ok, so this is probably only funny to me but I could not stop laughing when I opened this link. I had to share it. My friend in Reno and I were talking about Transformers earlier this week (I really am not that obsessed, I just like movies. Period.) and the toys we liked back in the day. I said I was pretty into Transformers (thanks to playing with the neighborhood boys too much probably) but I liked My Little Ponies a lot too and made the comment that I didn't think there would be a major motion picture featuring my favorite flying mammals coming out anytime soon...
So I totally thought he'd made this site up since he is a wiz at that kind of thing (remember the sushicat a few months back? His creation) But it's the real deal, there are people out there coming up with this stuff. Imagine the hype, the empire, the action figures...

3 comments:

FRYBABY said...

I remember when you and Coree played with those ponies all of the time. This website will certainly be very sentimental to me!! What a combination....who would think....My Little Pony and Transformers!? It could be a hit!!

Cara said...

What about He-Man and She-Ra?

Nano said...

Do you remember Gobots? Methinks they predated Transformers. I don't remember them being as awesome, but I think credit is due.