7.25.2007

Painting Day

No 'before' photos but can't wait to show you the end result of the project I'm in the middle of right now. I came over to grandmas for a ladder and to apply for a job online (more on that when I know more but can I just say HOW cool would it be to be a visual designer for Nordstrom???) so I thought a quick blog was needed.
My friend has a Photo of the Week website and asked if he could the picture I have up from Devins post a couple of weeks back. Monday and Tuesday people write in captions to go with the shot then Wednesday and Thursday they vote on them, Friday the favorite is chosen. A fun idea I think.
Here is the link if you'd like to check it out. I don't know what comment I would chose, I had planned on putting in my two cents but with the move I lost track of the days and missed the deadline. None of them are quite right for what I remember of the day. If it were up to me I'd say something like.. "Devin sits back innocently as Dillon follows the order to: Drench the aunt. Much silliness ensues... "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Already I miss you Sushicat!! Thanks again for the ride to the airport, hope you caught up on your rest. Wish I could help you paint your room then someday I could brag that I actually 'helped' the great JMR paint.