7.26.2007

Rockin Dog



That's my dog! I won't bore you with further details, I've already posted way too much about those two but I got a bunch of new pictures from Katy and these were my two favorite.
Not much to report from the land of Bountiful, Grandma is working out right now, we just had lunch, the apricots are off the lawn, my room is a really great color (still don't have pictures yet) and I have been having fun reconnecting with my friends up here. Maybe I'll go challenge grandma to an arm wrestle after she's done pumpin iron?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart Sushicat, for keeping Grandma company. It is like watching a miracle in the making as you watch Grandma recuperate. She not only pumps iron she is made of iron....the Iron Lady. Give her a hug for me.

KickButtMommy said...

That picture makes me want to go swimming!

Love the arm wrestle. I put $20 on grandma.

Nano said...

If'n your dog ever goes missing, it's because I have kidnapped the adorable bugger.

jmr said...

I'll warn his family of the dognapper Nano! He'd have a good home with you and your pups too tho so I wouldn't worry.
Heather, you make a good bet, I'm sure she could take me any day! I'll pass on the hugs Vickers. An easy thing for sure.