7.08.2007

WICKED!

WICKED! LOVED IT!!! WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, like, RIGHT NOW!I am an easy critic, I enjoy almost everything, but don't let that fool you. I absolutely 100% LOVED Wicked! We had so much fun at the show, we laughed, we cried, then talking about it for the rest of the night. I wasn't expecting it to be so witty and fun. I had been told I would appreciate the set design but that was the understatement of the year!! The Pantages is a sweet theater, sorry to post a pic with your eyes closed Devry, but it was a great shot of Vicky hammin it up, I had to!
La Brea Tar Pits. Stinky. The smell of tar has to be my least favorite smell, ever. I started whining before we even went into the park. Vicky told me to 'suck it up' and 'stop being a baby' What a cool place though! We really got in so many truly California experiences in just a few days. I loved driving around seeing the unique houses and beautiful west coast sights.

After the show and killing some time cruisin around we met up with the guys and Serge's brother George and his family at Gaucho Grill for dinner. It was a relaxing end to a simply perfect day. Good conversation, laughing with people I love so much and good potatoes... ok, so I don't have much to say about my still breathing steak (and I do like em on the rare side) but wow, this one could have walked away had I not eaten it first. This just proves that while I like to prove my independence and chose my own meal, I should stick with copying others cuz it always come down to my catch phrase. "Yours looks so much better than mine!"

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Yes, but you ate it, that is what impressive. Although my steak was cooked, it needed to go on WW. All I tasted was fat, but the company was good so that is all that really matters.

jmr said...

shoulda got the salad...

Anonymous said...

Salads rule! Just had a taco salad at El Matador that rivaled the Eifel Tower. No kidding..My dad laughed so hard when he saw it. He said that I would need a wheelbarrow instead of a doggie bag to get the leftovers home. What leftovers?!

jmr said...

I'd like to see grandpa laugh at a salad.