7.08.2007

Family Ties


Family ties are precious threads, no matter where we roam, they draw us close to those we love and pull our hearts toward home.


I thought of this quote today as I flew home today because for me, the girl with no real home these days, home has become anywhere where my family can be found. I had bunches of thoughts on this but too much for a blog, but I did want to share the quote and tell you all for the one hundred thousandth time how much I luv ya and can't believe how unbelievably lucky I am to call you family! Auh sappy sap stuff. Get on with it already!

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

That is so true Jenna, maybe that is why our home feels a little more empty now.

FRYBABY said...

And that is why our home will be a little more complete when you get here!!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember where my home is...someone help me, please!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember where my home is...someone help me, please!

Anonymous said...

Ah, gotta love the double click.