10.11.2007

when is too much too much

I went into some kind of obsessive overdrive this week and went to town on my dresser. The poor thing has been every color in the rainbow and now it is funky orange and suffering from overkill I think. Oh well, I kinda love it anyway. It's no where near done in my neurotic mind. If I let myself I could really go nuts with a few more layers of distressing and craziness but I think we need a break from each other for awhile so I officially put the paint away tonight and am calling a truce. For now.

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Great picture of a totally cool room. I thought it was a shot out of a magazine until I zoomed in and recognized your dresser. Great eye, Sushicat. How fun to be creative you!

Anonymous said...

I guess I should walk downstairs and take a look!! I never know if I should stick my head in your room or not but this time if your door is open I will take it as an invitation to come in! From the pic it looks awesome and I know that the pics really don't look as great as it is.....:^)

Sarah said...

Bottombunk!
I love your dresser! It looks fabulous...I can't wait for you to decorate my house!
Love you!