10.19.2007

teaser

I've been chatting online this afternoon with the African freaks while I work on some writing samples for a possible job (more to come on that when I know if I got it or not.)
They are getting me so worked up about my trip next week I had to go look for pictures to calm down.
We're going to Cape Town on my bday where we'll stay at the mission presidents home. We will be going to the very southern tip of Africa where I'm told we will get to see penguins. Yep, the first thing on my list of things to do is see, and hopefully touch, some animals. How hard could it be to catch and cuddle a penguin? I'll let you know!

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Sure wish I was coming with you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Makes me have the itch to escape and do something really wonderful like you are doing! I love to travel so I guess I'll talk Tony into taking me to Provo....:^) (That's as far as we can afford to go.....only wish it looked that good!)

KickButtMommy said...

Provo's fun Frybaby!

Cara said...

Let me know if you see Mumble Happy Feet while you're down there. :)

Anonymous said...

The southern most tip? Good thing that summer weather is coming to the southern hemisphere otherwise it would be pretty nippy. But then, if you're planning on seeing penguins, winter weather is what you want. Let us know if you see penguins in spring weather. Have fun and Happy Birthday.

Unknown said...

Penguins are stinky....DON'T TOUCH THE PENGUINS!

Nano said...

Wow. Puuuurty. I want to go. Travel safely and don't forget to wash behind your ears.