10.10.2007

u climb like a cat

It takes a little coaxing and bribery to get the cool cat of the house Casey to want to go to soccer practice but once he's there he totally rocks. I love mondays and my small dose of soccer-cousin when I get to go to practice with him. Casey's outfit is awesome right? I think the kid has serious style.This week has been gorgeous. 70's and perfect. I went for a hike yesterday to the Farmington waterfall. Probably not the smartest thing to do with a lousy cold, but such a fun hike and my fuzzy head didn't really make me any more clumsy than I would be with out a cold to blame. I've been told I hike like a cat. I'll take that as a compliment.
And in other news.... well.... ok. I don't have a whole lot of other news. I'm almost done with New Moon and I'm probably going to have to retract my previous statement about not getting it about vampires. I'm getting it now. And loving it.

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

LOve the pics. How gorgeous is it there? Sorry you have a cold.

KickButtMommy said...

Oh yeah, and you know if you are bored Jet Blue flies from SLC to Burbank for $69 each way. :)

Anonymous said...

Where did Casey get the cool outfit? I want one for Grandpa Airplane.

Anonymous said...

Casey is so lucky to have a cousin that loves him enough to watch him practice soccer! What dedication! But I do have to admit it is quite comical......pure entertainment at its cheapest!

jmr said...

yeah jet blue baby. u know I hav enough frequent flyer miles to go somewhere.... oh the possibilities...and urban outfitters, and restoration hardware and and and... :) don't get me started kickbutt, i need to find a job first!