11.23.2007

dear santa

Casey was concentrating so hard earlier he could only be doing one thing: shopping for games. He already has his wish list taped to the back door for Santa to see, illustrated with cut outs of his favorite things. No confusing what this boy wants, and no missing the subtle hints either.
My friends Amy and Nick blessed their baby girl, Kylee Nicole, today and I was lucky enough to find the church in time to be there for it. Amy gave me the address and told me it was easy. She didn't know who she was talking to, obviously. I have a great sense of direction, but following directions? Completely different somehow. So it was a good thing they were running on Mormon standard time so being more than ten minutes late meant I was there right one time!


Amy, her super awesome mom, Joni, Kylee and her Great Grandma posing for the must have generational photo.

Love you Amy, thanks for including me for this special day, Kylee found her way into one of the greatest families I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The way our churches are tucked into neightborhoods does make them quite stealthy. Good sleuthing on your part, Sushicat.

KickButtMommy said...

What a darling baby!