11.21.2007

for the beauty of the earth

Who's excited about the holiday? Me too. Thanksgiving is a great, no stress holiday with a great excuse built in to think about what we have to be grateful for. My not even close to all inclusive list:

family. You make my life absolutely amazing.

good friends. Laughs and memories and everything else in between.

health - I haven't had a migraine in over 9 months!! (Tiny headaches don't count.) I'm talking about the ones that used to plague me maybe once a week and make real life impossible for 24 hours or more. Completely gone.

home - an ever changing thing. It is nice to find it in so many places.

traditions, holidays, celebrations- things to look forward to

work - already overwhelmed and a little stressed out. I love it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sushicat, we are all grateful for you and for the sunshine that you bring into each of our lives. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time yesterday, even if it was freezing. We had a blast over here on the east coast, also.

KickButtMommy said...

Good list! I am thankful for you Jenna Marie! The best Cousin in Law ever!

jmr said...

auh, an east coast thanksgiving. now that is a good time. maybe it should be an every 8 year occurance meaning I'll need an invite next year? :) how many times have I wished that every member of our family could get together more often? if only we had star trek capabilities... beam me to LA via VA via Seoul...

Cara said...

I'm all about transporter technology. Could you meet me for a Hamburger in Hamburg?

jmr said...

'earl grey, hot.' wasn't that the captains choice? now wait, now I'm getting technologies confused. we need one of those food things too while we're at it!

Cara said...

It's a replicator, and I SO want one. I didn't know you were a Trekkie. Awesome. You are right about Captain Picard and his tea. Captain Janeway would always order "Coffee. Black."