12.20.2007

why I'm not blogging

  • I have barely begun to Christmas shop. I'm 1% done.
  • Planning the company Christmas party
  • Making invites for Sarah' bridal shower, planning planning... I love party planning.
  • Dinner with friends last night at Cheesecake Factory which is not an in an out kind of thing. Normal waiting time for a party of eleven: 5 HOURS! Our waiting time: 2 hours. Knowing the manager: Priceless. Thanks Jared!

Now that I've gone a few days without messing up travel planning or my other duties (too badly) I've moved on to helping with measures. I went out on a job to measure 2 floors of windows at a Fairfield Inn. We measure every last little thing, as you can see by the photo. Then with those measures and photos we make architecturals out of them to send onto our manufacturers. We don't take pictures of every window, just one of each kind. That way they have a visual of the window when they make the drapes... I have a never ending supply of these things and when I make a dent in my pile, more pop up magically.

  • Plans with RC1 tonight, a banquet tomorrow, Temple trip saturday morning, company party saturday, I guess I'll be one of those stragglers out Christmas Eve day finding everything left on my list... or maybe I'll hand out cash and stay home and blog?

4 comments:

Cara said...

So, tell us more about these "plans" you have tonight...

KickButtMommy said...

Hand out cash. that sounds cool...Yes plans?

jmr said...

just a little photo shoot. what else do you do with a photographer? :)

Anonymous said...

Can not even relate to your social calendar. I am thoroughly thrilled for you in everything you do. Just keep blogging. It helps to make me feel younger, exhausted but younger.
Merry Merry social gatherings.