12.20.2007

why I'm blogging when I said I couldn't...

I had to show off the book RC1 made of my trip to deepest, darkest, Africa. So very cool.
And it is even more great in person. Looking through it made me so happy. My trip was completely perfect and now I have a great book to remember it by.
My dad gave me a hard time when I was taking pictures of that blue wall. I absolutely loved it. Who's laughing now? It ended up in my very own book.


Now I have an itch for travel. Where to next?


Thank you Bryan. You'd still be my favorite boy friend even if you didn't make me books and fabulous dinners from scratch.

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I was thinking he should make you a book because your pics were so artistic and pretty! Looks like he came through. Good job.

Sioux said...

So, besides the tutoring in photography, the talent of putting something together like this, and the occasional 'outing', what's going on with you and RC1? Burning questions I need to know!

Cara said...

LOVE the book. I'm impressed that Jenna can take such amazing pictures that look so at home in a slick picture book like this one. I think RC1 has some serious competition here. I say Jenna does the next family wedding. In fact, I'd like to book you for my sons' weddings, sometime 15 years from now (give or take a year).

Anonymous said...

Holy Mackeral!! I want a copy of that book.....just can't afford a copy. That would make a fabulous Christmas gift for Big Bro and the So African Missionaries. Just a thought.
RCI....you are SOOOO a winner.