1.10.2008

blurry

This wasn't supposed to be blurry, it was supposed to show how cool the temple looks on my walk in to school in the mornings. Reasons (not to be confused with excuses): I was walking as I took it (too cold to stop) and no flash (so I wouldn't draw attention to myself and the bright eyed freshman I am, too much enthusiasm in the early am would be considered lame I'm sure) I'll try again sometime.


I avoid the elevators at all costs. They take forever, have no less than 10 people in them at any given time. And frequently get stuck, not something I'm too keen on experiencing first hand. So I trek. And all my classes are on the 7th and 8th floor. I love climbing stairs. It's coming down that hurts. My silly skier knees.

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

no wonder your legs are so long and lean!

Cara said...

Stairmaster Jenna! I know from personal experience what it's like to be trapped in an elevator for an hour with 12 other people - I don't recommend it!

jmr said...

you got stuck in an elevator cara?! what haven't you done? post about it the elevator sometime!!

Anonymous said...

The elevator story is the best...it was in NYC and is the funniest story ever. We have it on tape b/c she presented the story that same night at an 'open mike club' there on Broadway. Cara is truly one of those "still waters run deep" people. You never know what she has done until you get her at the right moment.

jmr said...

oh cara! I need to hear this tape sometime! how very very cool. open mike night? I am so impressed.