2.17.2008

a few of my favorite things

things I loved this week: {random order}
sugar cookies and conversation hearts
snow days at school and cancelled IT class for valentines day
game night with jackie and jeff
surprise flowers of my very own {my room resembles a flower shop}
dinner cooked by super cool, good looking guy
shooting guns
rummycube blowout {it's a tie now, but not for long}
minimal homework and easy midterms to look forward to this week
long distance phone calls ~ love u mom, dad, ben
sunshine and long walks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! The life of a beautiful, single woman. You are a breath of fresh air. I had a Valentine dinner, too. It was in a restaurant with a good-looking guy who is no longer cool. He was wearing jeans and ugly sneakers, but he did change his shirt. That's what happens after 40 years.

jmr said...

I don't know vickers, that good looking guy of yours is a pretty cool cat if you ask me. :)

KickButtMommy said...

I think that sounds like a fabulous week Jenna!

Anonymous said...

My 'cool cat' is most appreciative of your support. He says that he needs as many beautiful women in his corner as he can get. Good thing his niece stands up for him. I stand corrected!!