2.04.2008

pinklove

Saturday was a beautiful, perfect day for a wedding and Sarah looked drop dead gorgeous. My favorite part of the celebration was the ceremony. (close second was the Lion House rolls)
I'm not sure Craig will like me sharing this (sorry man) but the guy showed some serious emotion and I loved it. I'm so happy for my friend and her new husband.


It was a big day downtown with President Hinckley's funeral going on next door. It was neat to be there and see the crowd of people showing up to pay their respect. It would have been nice to join them but I felt like I was in the right place. As he would have said 'Carry On'.





Sarah had a shawl thing she was wearing for about 3 seconds before she insisted on taking it off. Said she was dying of heat. She's crazy! It was freezing out there!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is an incredibly beautiful bride. And the sun was shining brightly...gorgeous. Thank you for sharing that with us old fogies. Love to see the young love.

KickButtMommy said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I am excited she is happily married as I have purused her blog and her dating woes! Way to go PinkLove.

FRYBABY said...

Beautiful bride and beautiful pictures as usual. You should go into the picture business......watch out RC1!!!

Cara said...

Love the dress, love the hair, love the flowers, love everything!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

SushiCat! You are so sweet to post about my wedding! We LOVE the clock and your adorable card! Thanks kickbutmommy and other sushicat family members! It was a fabulous day and I'm so glad my best friend (jenna) was able to be there with me!