2.06.2008

Ash Wednesday

I really want to cook, and then eat, something with this in it. (it's rosemary, not just random bush for those who didn't recognize this yummy plant)

I really want to own this, and have the kind of weather I wouldn't have to wear 7 layers with it. Is it spring yet?






This is the board at work. It is directly across from my desk. (I wish the wall it is on was a different color. The pink undertone in the beige paint drives me batty.)

Have I ever told you what I do here at my job? Probably not.

Part of my job is getting our installers to the project, get them rental cars and hotels as needed, then get them home again. Sound easy enough? It is. I won't tell you about the times it isn't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? I thought you were working with a design company....something creative and fun for you. Gee, Jenna!!!
Love the dress...totally you. Hope you still love your classes.

KickButtMommy said...

I was just thinking you are too busy to blog lately and I don't like it at all!