3.17.2008

here i am

to dispel your conspiracy theories on where I've been in my absence... I haven't been absent, I just haven't been here... Am I purposely being illusive? No. It's not like last year when I disappeared and told you I'd tell you where I was when I got back, and then I never did. Remember that? Still not going to tell you where I went then. Or now.

Can't tell you where I've been, or not been, now more because I didn't really go anywhere, nor do I have any great excuses as to why I haven't been blogging. I had conspiracy theories for you this morning but lost them somewhere between school and work.


Things that have been on my mind lately:
~I'm thinking of running for president of our IIDA chapter at school {international interior designers of america}
~I have 16 days of school left.
~I miss Cari Devin n Dillon. A lot. So much so that I get choked up if I think about them longer than a second. A story that made it worse/better all at once. Devin asked Ben after church recently if he wanted to fast for grandma and grandpa with him. This wasn't a fast Sunday so Ben asked him why he wanted to fast for them. Devin responded "It's ok, I'll fast for them by myself." And he did for 2 whole hours. Big feat for an 8 year old don't you think? What a stud.
~ Easter is coming {It's Holy Thursday today. It's fun sharing an office with a Catholic because I get his take on holidays. It is full of ceremony and an air of royalty and even though I know so much is missing, it's a beautiful holiday for him and it's neat to see how they celebrate it.}
~ I'm going to a gala tonight with Bry at the Grand America and I have nothing to wear... {stressed} If I could, I would look like this {below} How would I pull that off? I don't know, but so much of the time I dress for my mood and this is exactly how I'm feeling.

I LOVED this movie. {stardust} I thought the story was fun, it was beautifully filmed and I totally got caught up in it all. I saw it this weekend and I'm still thinking about it. And for once, when the lead guy grew long hair magically {with the help of a very feminine and hilarious Di Niro} he actually looked better.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blogs are as wild and free as you are. I love trying to figure out what you are relating. Just try to relax, Spring is coming and so are the glorious days of warmth and beauty. You'll love it.

FRYBABY said...

Glad to have you back! Grand America, huh? How wonderful! But no one needs to tell you that you are beautiful in everything you wear so no need to stress.......relax and have fun AND also, you definitely should run for that office!

KickButtMommy said...

Glad to have you back, and I can't wait to see what you pull together for tonight. Miss you!

Cara said...

Stardust is a great movie! And you could totally pull off Michelle Pfeiffer - you got "it" babe.

Sarah said...

Hi friend
I hope you took pictures of what you wore with Bry! Frybaby is right you always look beautiful in anything and everything! I'm so proud of everything you are doing in and at school! Love you:)