4.16.2008

some beach somewhere

Just hanging at work killing the last 15 minutes or so and thought posting something might be fun.

We had our first iida meeting this morning. This is the first year for the student chapter at ldsbc so we have a high standard to set. We made huge progress today planning out the next three semesters. It is going to be a very busy year.

I don't remember where I found this picture. Someones friends sisters blog? {thanks} I love it. I am in vacation mode even though I'm still working full time. I would love to be on a beach somewhere.

Other things that are making life feel like a vacation: Time to watch tv {online - Eli Stone, Life, CSI} Reading books unrelated to the wonderful world of design {C.S. Lewis Screwtape Letters and The Suspect by ? Gma lent it to me, it's a very fun murder mystery} Taking random days off and sleeping in a little. Wandering into work midmorning instead of cramming in classes, work, classes, work.. More walks around the neighborhood and other little things that I didn't miss but I'm making up for now.

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I love that picture!

Anonymous said...

Your schedule sounds perfect for a college coed. Enjoy it while you can.

Cara said...

I have been in "beach mode" for weeks and weeks! We are all longing for a beach trip here. Just 4 more weeks until our trip down to Florida.

Amy said...

Love that picture too! Wish it were me:) is school almost done? when we gonna celebrate?? :)

Abby said...

i thought i recognized that picture when I clicked on your blog.. hehe.. its my cute friends sister. love the picture too.

Anonymous said...

that is where I got it!! Thanks Abby, I couldn't remember for the life of me!

guess what? I'm locked out of my blog!! I'll send you all my new address shortly.

Jenna

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Hill Family said...

Where are you?? Browsing your blog made me rembember how much I love you and miss you.If you are close I'd love to see you. Margo