4.14.2008

sunday again

I smelled cut grass yesterday at grandmas house and had my fan on in my room today and wore sandals three days in a row without worrying about freezing my toes off. I think it's safe to say spring has arrived.



Sunday afternoons wouldn't be complete without a walk. It's a fun tradition and while it used to be more lively in the past with Max and Gib, or mom and dad, or Ben and company I still look forward to getting out every week to enjoy whatever weather happens to be hanging around. Especially today. Took a sweatshirt and never had to use it.

I've invited Casey to come along a couple of times and his favorite answer, 'Maybe tomorrow.' Good answer.

I love that little guy! We had fun this weekend at Jamie and Parker's game playing our version of rugby. Kind of like hide and go seek tag/catch.

Things I've loved about this week:
Class-less warm spring nights. SUNSHINE. my job and booking difficult flights with tight budgets. booking my own flight somewhere very fun and very cold and only 9 months away. {9 months?! auh man, sounds like forever far away} The Office and Ticket to Ride with Jackie and Jeff. {haven't played Ticket to Ride? Play it!} early morning light. walking around downtown slc with one of my favorite people. U2. Living in a house with such fun family. {Jamie last night as a french painter} sunday dinner with people I love.





8 comments:

Cara said...

Your nature photos are great. I tried taking some around my yard, and got a lot of nothing good. You either have "it" or you don't; and I don't!

Jamie is weird. But in an awesome way. I think he's got Fry blood in him.

Sioux said...

Should us 'Fry People' take that as a back-handed compliment?

KickButtMommy said...

Yay for spring. It is starting to feel like summer over here. Where is Jenna. Why doesn't she come go to Santa Barbara with me? Sit on the beach, have some lunch, window shop, and I will get a pedicure while she laughs!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm one of the FRY PEOPLE and I'll claim Jamie in a heartbeat. After all, remember who "AWESOME" is....and he is totally awesome. Jamie, too.

Sarah said...

Where are you going in 9 months friend? I have 3 days of student teaching left and then expect a big call with lots of conversation so we can catch up! Love yoU!

FRYBABY said...

I am glad that someone took a picture of Jameson after the dance! I am glad that I can rely on you to pick up where I leave off! (Or should I say, when I go to sleep?) Thanks for staying with us and loving us just the way we are:)=)

Jackie Sanders said...

Yes! Where are you going, and how much do I owe you for my ticket?
Oh, and that picture of your hair, was that calling out to all hair stylists...we hear you!!!
We LOVED playing "ticket" with you!!!
It really is a fun game, hugh.

Amy said...

I LOVE your photos! keep em coming!
when you gonna come visit and hang out? miss you:)