5.13.2008

p.s. i love you


Things I've been loving this week:


  • road trips

  • contrasts - black clouds on green mountains {I desperately want to go to Ireland or Scotland after the movies I've seen as of late}

  • fresh blackberries, sherbet, cheesecake gelato served in a martini glass with a wedge of graham cracker. wow.

  • movies - PS I LOVE YOU rocked.

  • catching up on Grey's - I wasn't a fan for awhile first of the season but once again I've been sucked in. Probably because things are heating up between grey and mcdreamy and I can't get enough of their twisted drama.

  • work. I'm lucky to work with such fun guys {and I'm not just saying that because Chris wanted to be mentioned more on here}

  • the anticipation of almost being an aunt. Saturday is the big day! YES!

  • Cara's pink news. So excited for her.

  • last but not least. My favorite flower in our yard. The black tulip. It really is a very deep purple but most of the time it looks black to me. I think it is the coolest.

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I too have been sucked into the Grey's world once again. Love your list and I'm adding PS I Love You to my queue!

Cara said...

I've heard lots of good reviews about that movie. But I don't think I have time to watch movies anymore. Maybe in a couple months when things chill out for me.

Jackie Sanders said...

What! Your new addition to the fam! That is crazy! Man, is he ever gunna have a bunch to update on his blog! How fun! When you get the news, and have a sec to breath, tell 'em congrats!
I love the colors on the blog!
I think its a black tulip! It just looks dark puple! :)
love ya!
chow

Anonymous said...

Ireland or Scotland would be fab. I have always wanted to be in Edinburgh on Christmas Eve. That or Glasgow. The stark, wintery, forbiddenness of the North Sea entrances me. But, on the other hand, I don't like to be cold either. Quandries, quandries.

So excited about the new, little Rixie. Let us know.

jmr said...

wow vickers, you paint a beautiful picture with your quandries. :)

Jen said...

I'm jealous you actually got to watch the movie. I'll have to go rent it now. I'll call you when I do...perhaps you'll want an encore! Lof you!

jmr said...

heck yes, I've already watched it twice but a third time won't hurt!