6.23.2008

생일 큰 형

Happy Birthday Benjamin Lee!
{really tomorrow, but today for him for any of you catching that I'm writing on the wrong day}
What have I not said about my brother that I could say now? Seems like I talk about him a lot. I have the utmost respect for my big bro because he is such a stellar guy!

Father of four, loving husband of The Great Kwona, branch prez and Commanding Officer, my brother has a lot of responsibility and he handles it all like a pro.
Things that wouldn't be the same without him: Driving/shopping/getting lost in Seoul - Public Bath houses in the middle of the night - late night conversations playing rummycube - playing on the beach - climbing mountains - golfing - driving - skiing - hanging at the cabin going on motorcycle rides and playing around with the canoe - phone calls {hint hint!}

He introduced me to U2, The Police, Phil Collins, Korean Food, motorcycles.. all some of the things I really like about life I learned from Ben.
love ya Ben!!!

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Happy Birthday BEN!!!!!!!!!

Cara said...

I love that pic of you and Ben on the motorbike. Those were the good ole cabin days. I miss that cabin.

Anonymous said...

Big Ben! Old as crap. And handsome as ever. Love you. And Happy Birthday. Lets have more photos of Seaira, Ben.

Sioux said...

Fun Times, Fun Memories of a couple of FUN KIDS! Happy B-day, Ben! Don't let Vickers give you CRAP - she's older than all of us!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, that hurts, Sioux. Just remember that Ben's father is way older than I am....j/k.