7.03.2008

down to the wire

{Loving} this week:

Feist + Coldplay + Mozart
Not all at once of course. Mozart can be thanked for helping me finish my first of three perspective drawings just in the nick of time to get it to Kinko's last night 3 minutes before they closed.

Nice Utah Highway Patrol guy - who laughed with me, {instead of at me} when he pulled me over for expired plates. May?! Really?!



Delegating - as much as I love the drive to East Layton and the feeling of living on a farm for a few minutes in the morning, I love Parker and Jamie {and you too, Michele} even more for taking a load off my back and helping me with the animal sitting situation I got myself in to.

This website. Oh.my.heck. So fun! {drag your cursor across the screen when you get there. Click your mouse to change colors.}

This quote from the elevator:
There is a power and a beauty inherent in truth itself that gives us complete commitment in our lives. It gives us clarity to our decisions and it gives us certainty that our path in life is according to God's will for us.

Having a project to work on. Pictures of the progress.

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

You are a busy gal. Just popped over to see the chairs and I love them so far.

Sioux said...

QUOTE{?} from the elevator - never been on what that talks! I love your projects but the link with the paint makes me anxious!

jenna marie said...

lol, the elevators at school have quotes in them from the weekly devotionals. Tho a talking elevator would be so fun.

Anonymous said...

About the only thing I could relate to in your posting was having a project to work. Absolutely, cannot keep up with you, Kiddo.
Chickens?!!!!!