7.02.2008

6 YEARS OLD!!

{one year older + wiser too}
Can you believe it? Dillon Lee is SIX! My stash of photos are sad and pathetic of Dil so all I have to offer are old blog pictures. Dillon is three in this picture and I can't believe how time has flown!

I would love to be on a beach somewhere playing with Dillon. That is my birthday wish for him. {Self serving isn't it?}

What a cool dude. The latest I've heard about Dil is he loves his little sister, especially when he comes home from summer school and she smiles at him. So sweet. Dillon is always a favorite with the ladies.

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Happy Birthday Dillon!

Jakob Agaetis said...

Waz up dog?!

I needz to gets youz mailing address so I'z can invite you to my wedding.

Jacob "vanilla face" Fowles

Cara said...

It's amazing how fast kids grow. But each year is fun to watch. That's cute about his relationship with his baby sister. Good big brother!

FRYBABY said...

I wonder if Seaira will have curly hair like Dillon! What a doll he is and I love his really low voice too! Happy Bday Dillon!

Amy said...

cant believe he is that old! and I just love the waxing pics! you might have to teach me:)
luv ya

jmr said...

oh that voice!! Anything is cuter coming from him!!

Sioux said...

Happy B-day Dillon - hope you are having a great day and have fun taking care of that new baby sister.

Anonymous said...

To the great Dill...Happy Birthday!! Hope to see you sometime before you go on your mission.