8.29.2008

source room

My corner of the office. When the three of us are here I hang around the source room and work from there so I can stay out of the way and enjoy my piece of space.

I like it in there. Smells like fabric, carpet samples and leather.

I got tagged the other day by Sioux. I thought I'd take a day to think of some unusual things to tell you about myself that you don't already know....

...I'm stumped. In her instructions it specifically said these things can't be known unusual things so I can't list things like I can't do a cartwheel, whistle, or swim more than a looks like I'm drowning dog paddle. These aren't unusual, just pathetic.

I can't tell you I crave kimchi and prefer it over almost anything else given the choice. I eat graham crackers and peanut butter with my cereal on occasion. Pretty much I just love food and think about eating a lot. I rue the day my metabolism slows down to a normal rate.

I can't tell you I like bugs and think it's a special day when I happen across snails or grasshoppers.

What can I tell you that you don't already know??

I can figure out where a plot is going in a movie or book almost too quick. It's a thrill sometimes to read on and find that I was right, but sometimes I wish I could be surprised and think it is the coolest when I am.

Maybe I'll do what she did, ask you to tell me what is unusual about me? It feels a little weird: 'let's talk about me' But maybe you'll help me see that I do have more unusual-ness than I am aware of since I think my irregularities are not all that irregular.

I'm supposed to tag 6 of you but seeing how I'm already breaking all kinds of rules to this game and my 15 minutes to blog are up, I'm going to let you tag yourselves. Sorry for not playing by the rules.

AUH! something unusual: I rarely play by the rules.

6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Love all your answers. I am stumped with mine.

Cara said...

I'm stumped with mine, too. I'm either too boring, or too open on my blog already!

How about, Jenna is an international commercial star - practically famous in Korean circles?

Anonymous said...

Jenna's motto, "If you ain't cheatin' you ain't trying".

Then there is the fact that she eats frozen, dried apricots straight out of Grandma's freezer. No wonder she gets migraines!

jenna marie said...

my luck ran dry this year since you remembered your blessed dried, frozen treats and took them away with you...

Jackie Sanders said...

Yeah, thats the ONLY thing that I don't like about you, and maybe I secretly do like it...that you figure out plots to quickly!! See, you are witty and SMART!!!
maybe we can't be friends. :(

Anonymous said...

you wash your face about six BILLION times a day :)