8.26.2008

pardon my absence

did you think I was following my brother's example and going biannual on posting entries? I've thought about it.
There has been plenty to share with you here but finding the time, or more honestly, the desire to make the effort of posting something, has been the hard part. My heartfelt apologies.

Getting this picture was fun. Lots of laughing, but would you expect anything less from this group? We made a girls trip to the Temple before Vicky went home last week.Here we are {sans Craig, he took the picture} at the Green Show in Cedar City before seeing Cerino de Bergerac. {fantastic play!} Sarah and Craig came to dinner with us. If you are ever in Cedar and like sushi I highly recommend Ninja. I know you probably know what is coming next:
I miss St. George terribly.

But I wouldn't have my amazing job there or the opportunity to go to school so I'll just suck it up and visit often.

7 comments:

Sioux said...

Never cease to enjoy the photos of family and things that make you smile on your blog - I know you're super busy, but you've been TAGGED! I know you probably hate these as much as I do; read my blog for instructions.

Cara said...

Cute picture of the women. But 2 were cut out of the second one - what the...?

KickButtMommy said...

I have missed you! Hope you blog more often. Nice pictures.

Jeff S said...

AHHHHH. I feel MUCH better. My life can now continue on, thanks to your post.
Love the picts of the fam! Ya'll look smashing!

jenna marie said...

that was half the fun Cara, trying to get us all to fit. It came down to the sad fact that my arm just isn't long enough to get more than 3.5 people in one picture. {vicky's hair counting as a quarter, my eye as the other quarter}

Sarah said...

It was SO good to see you this weekend! I needed a Jenna hug! Your parents were darling as usual...Craig loved them! We both love yoU!

Anonymous said...

You are quite the photographer Jenna. You made us all look good. Thanks for the memories.