9.01.2008

labor day

Happy Birthday Vicky dear. Hope you are having a wonderful day my beautiful, fun, extremely talented aunt.
I'm celebrating this rainy beautiful holiday {lucky people who get their bdays on holidays!} reading the 5th book to the Twilight series...
Did I just get your undivided attention? Did you know you can read the partial draft of Midnight Sun on Stephanie Meyer's website? I might be slow to this knowledge, you've probably already read it, but in case I know something you don't, go check it out! She has it posted there for you to read since it leaked out somehow and she'd decided to share it with us so as to keep us honest.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jenna Marie. You're the best to always think of your old auntie. Love you.

jenna marie said...

old? Who you calling old? :) Love you back.

KickButtMommy said...

Yes, Happy Birthday! And I will check it out, just saw that on another friends blog.

Jackie Sanders said...

Yes, what type of friend are you? Obviously not one I can itch with!!! First time I went to Swiss Days would have been with the radical Rix fam!!
Um, and thats enough snails!
My dad would KILL you.

Amy said...

It was so fun to see you, thankyou for taking the time to stop by! Love ya!