10.09.2008

I am...

I loved the rainy conference weekend.
Since my parents have friends in high places we were able to score tickets to the sunday morning session.
We got there early and watched people, listened to the choir practice and enjoyed our super up close seats. Thanks Sister Parmley!
And in case any of you are worried about my rebellious ways of taking pictures, everyone was doing it. Justified.
I am: wound up!
I think: I'm finally understanding my job
Everything in life: is so amazingly spot on perfect
I want: to go running
I have: everything a girl could wish for
I dislike: nothing enough to be able to think of it right now
I miss: Gibson and Max, still!
I fear: failure
I feel: overwhelmed in a way that makes me feel like I want to live every day twice just so I can take it all in.
I hear: that the price of rice in China has gone down much to my amazement in this economy.
I smell: everything! I like to sniff things.
I crave: pumpkin pie
I cry: all.the.time. songs, books, movies, laughing...
I search: for my phone while I hold it in my hand
I wonder: when I'll ever know if I'm selling my house or not
I regret: not selling my house 2 years ago (to second Amy on her regret!)
I wish: on shooting stars and railroad tracks
I love: my Savior, my family, my experiences
I care: sometimes too little, sometimes too much
I always: hope for a happily ever after
I am not: a pessimist
I remember: thinking I knew everything when I was 17
I believe: in Eternal families and second chances
I sing: horribly. But I do it anyway
I don’t always: know where I'm going
I argue: only when I have too
I write: on post-its and they litter my life reminding me where to go, what to look at, why I'm doing something.
I win: sometimes and I love it.
I lose: sleep over the silliest things
I listen: to life around me and enjoy the banter, the love, the every day
I don’t understand: negativism and algebra
I can usually be found: geez, now that's a hard question. Next time I'm in a spot long enough to usually be found in, I'll let you know!
I am happy: so much of the time I have nothing to ever complain about
I tag: Shanlee, Jackie, Ben (ha!) Cara, Heather and anyone else who wants to do it, it was to think about.

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

purty!

Anonymous said...

I am counting on your parents having "friends in high places". It is my only hope. All the rest I leave up to you and your wild friends.

Anonymous said...

you can usually be found: washing your face :)

Amy said...

I love it, the way you write, your enthusiasm! just you, get your butt back here, i miss you. better go find you the perfect man that lives here!!!

jenna marie said...

heck yes, find me an excuse to move back Amy! Camel, you know it. Washing my face right now actually. :)

whitey said...

I am: impressed! Man would I hate to come up with a list like this.
Loved reading it.

Sioux said...

I just love reading your blog-we find so much out about you in these one-liners! You truly know your heart, and how to go about the search.