10.13.2008

not focused

Snow in October! What a treat.
School work sounds so unappealing today {and all weekend if I'm being honest} so I've pretty much wasted my biggest day of the week to get things done.

I'm mentally already in Seattle playing with my brother and enjoying some time set apart to remembering the life of Grandpa. I teared up today just thinking about all the great stories I'm going to hear this weekend about one of my favorite people.
So instead of being ultra productive I'm peppering my attempts at homework with lots of breaks.
I thought it might be more important to give you the rundown of the second date?
Interested?
No. You couldn't possibly be. But I'll tell you I am. This guy is pretty great.
That's all I'm going to say. If I change my blog to private access only I might divulge more but I googled myself the other day and got the shock of my life when my blog was at the top of the list. Didn't realize it was so accessible!
I'm a little leery of the internet right now. Some guy in Kansas stole my credit card info somehow and tried to buy almost $300 dollars worth of herbal supplements online. I was really lucky the store called me to make sure I knew someone was using my card.

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I think I need an email ASAP

Jackie Sanders said...

Oh, the herbal thing, well, there's a story to that....let me explain! Um, no! Well, the date....!!!!!!!!
Love the snow, that is a crazy beautiful picture!
Looks awfully romantic....

FRYBABY said...

That is ALL you are going to divulge??? You better come out of your room and tell me more!:)

Cara said...

We need more on AB Man. Can't you tell we are all desperate housewives trying to live vicariously through you?

Vee said...

No kidding. I got excited and then you left me hanging! If you do go private I'm placing a request for my invite.

Anonymous said...

I heard about your snowfall all the way over here on the east coast. Thought by now the designer in you would have had Grandma's Christmas tree up and decorated. Maybe with some Jack-o-lanterns nestled around the bottom?

Amy said...

dang, i would be furious! the internet is getting scary! so, tell more! that picture of the flower is beautiful, and so are you!! i love you hair!