10.26.2008

Dial M for Murder

After last night I am so in the mood for a Hitchcock film. It's the craziest thing that I can't find Dial M for Murder at the video stores. You would think they would stock that kind of classic?

Meet Roberto Martine. Bodyguard. Handsome and suave. His athletic body is irresistible to women. No matter what the outfit, he adds gold chains.

And Tiffany Enderly. Airline flight attendant. Self assured, confident and elegant. Arrives to the party straight from the airport in her blue and white uniform and classic diamond jewelry.






Jackie and Jeff threw a Murder Mystery party last night and I can't speak for the other characters, but I got a kick out of playing my part and solving a murder mystery.
Turns out Roberto was more than just a bodyguard and Tiffany was more than just a flight attendant. {but not a Sarah Palin impersonator}
I won't give anything away because maybe you might want to play the game sometime. {available online} It was a great idea for a fun dinner party. Leave it to Jackie and Jeff to do something so creative and fun. THANKS JACKIE!!!
One last thing. It just so happens that Roberto is Bearded M from a few posts back. Now you have a face to go with the name. How annoying is it that this is all I'm going to give you on him?

11 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I knew that must be Bearded M. Nice to "meet" you Mr. Bearded M. Fun party. I went to one in HS and loved it.

FRYBABY said...

Bearded M has a beautiful smile!

Jen said...

Let's hope he doesn't wear more gold than you!

Sioux said...

What a fun evening - even if you're with the white version of Mr. T J/K! I think it's a general consensus that Bearded M. is very nice.

Amy said...

oooooh!! i like it, ALL of it if you know what i mean! what a catch, and you, looking HOT. smokin hot! seriously though, a keeper! :)
we are doing a big murder mystery party tues. night for young womens. "miss teen usa, killing for the crown!" should be lots of fun! anyways cant wait to hear more!!

Kent and Shan said...

how fun is that!!! I love the idea! He's a cutie, Jenna. Good work!

Anonymous said...

I am relieved to know that BM is in costume. I was getting worried there. And as for you, how nice it is to have diamond jewelry to wear. I would have been stuck for that part of a costume.

Cara said...

Those parties are SO MUCH FUN! I just might have to do one. But I'm not sure I could get my hubby to participate...

Brookeh said...

Yeah a picture! I appreciate that. And I'm very annoyed that's all you are going to tell me, but you look really happy and I am content with that.

jenna marie said...

I have gma to thank for the jewelry. Couldn't have pulled off the look without her collection of jewels.
The smile is just the beginning of a long list of great things about Bearded M

Sarah said...

Hooray! I'm so excited you posted pics! I love the costumes. By the way the thing we talked about with resemblance...there isn't any! Love you!