10.03.2008

glorious grey friday


What kind of nature do you have in your backyard? I found a grasshopper today and counted myself lucky.

Nick Adams has a resident owl. OK. He is the lucky one. I was just trying to curb my envy.

You should check out this link.

I told him I was envious of the pellets he was finding on his sidewalk. Since Mrs. Taylor's 4th grade science class I have really wanted to try and put one of the tiny mashed up skeletons back together.


So he posted pictures of the pellets for me. Pretty dang cool and you know the pictures are going to be awesome since he is Nick Adams.

First time visiting his fotoblog? Shame on you. Now you really need to go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luck comes with crickets, not grasshoppers. Keep looking, and if you can't find any I will go collect a passle of them from my basement and FedEx them over to you.

Going now over to the NA blog site since I am curious about mashed skeletons.

Russon said...

It was so good to see you on last Saturday!! I hope everything is going well. What was your friends name that is moving into my ward? How many kids does she have??

FRYBABY said...

I always love to see your pictures because I love trying to figure out exactly where you were when you took them.....any in our yard?

jenna marie said...

the grasshopper is in your yard frybaby :)