10.15.2008

my loving lately list

eol.org - this is my website of choice for killing a couple non-design related minutes. It has been added to my favorites because it is a database all about bugs, animals, plants, bacteria. Every Living Thing. I learned something new about the White Throated Wallaby today and was amazed.

Ann Demeulemester's store in Seoul, Korea. I put in on my wish list of things to do while there this Christmas. It isn't a priority, but if we are in the neighborhood I would LOVE to see it. The walls are covered with a evergreen type plant. Wanna know how it is accomplished? Check this out.

Counting down to seeing my big {bald} brother Ben. {21 hrs} Did I mention it has been TWO years since I saw him? Time to catch up.

My Gospel Doctrines class. It get out at 10 pm and you know it's good when I'm following the discussion at the end of Brutal Tuesdays. {tuesdays are by far the longest day of my life}

Sweater weather and my Subway card.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like eol.org! I'll have to check out the white-throated wallaby too.

Anonymous said...

You are just the sweetest girl who loves life in general. Because of the grateful heart you have, the Lord must have you on His Profoundly Love List.

Enjoy your trip and say "Hey" to the Big Ben for all of us out here on the east coast.

Cara said...

I love your lovin lists and I posted one of my own. I haven't seen my Number 1 Cuz in way too many years! In fact I haven't seen any of my cousins in almost 7 years since we moved back to VA. What's up with that?