11.21.2008

loving lately

It's about that time again. Seems like sometimes I need to write my loving lately list to be reminded that I do love things. Earlier this week I attempted a half hearted 'hating hash down' list but nixed it when my blood pressure started to rise.

Loving {lately}

I can count {on 2 fingers} the amount of classes I have left to go to of the most annoying classes.

My final project group assignment. I can't tell you how big of a deal this was. It could have gone horribly wrong and it went the complete opposite direction. Perfection. I'll be working with a rendering genius, a drafting major and a third girl who I don't know well but she's had beautiful presentations in the past. YES!

Dreaming up the project: 3D modular home built to scale. 90% Green {it has to be energy efficient, sustainable, reclaimed, recycled... et al}. Modern/Contemporary. Mesa, AZ It's going to rock!

pleasantly surprised by the amount of color after the typical fall colors have blown away.















  • knowing my parents are somewhere in Korea with Seaira and the gang filling up on hugs and that special kind of love Ben and Co. have to offer. This means PBPB will be the blog to read. {My mom promised lots of pictures}

  • Ben becoming Major Ben!!! It gives me so many more options in terms of teasing. {and a heaping dose of pride}

  • Watching home videos my parents had put on a DVD to preserve and fighting the urge to bawl. {Frybaby, you've gotta see these. I saw you when you were in high school playing with Lucky.}

  • being asked questions like, "you said Coldplay is one of your favorite bands right?" by a handsome guy who just so happens to be incredibly connected and knows the man to know to snag tickets the day before the concert.

8 comments:

whitey said...

excited to see the Mesa project!

Sioux said...

I love your 'Loving lately' segments; I think we all need to take a few minutes out of each day to ponder on that which brings us happiness and for which we are appreciative. It was fun to see you the other day, and visit with your Mom and Dad before they took off on another adventure {to wit, you get to join them in a couple of weeks!} How fun for you all to be together for Christmas! You're a darling girl; wish you the best on your new project and your journey. Love ya...

Sioux said...

P.S. I'd love to see that DVD of old family memories!

KickButtMommy said...

Jenna, you inspire me. Coldplay and Bearded M (I assume?) sounds like a good combo to me!

Anonymous said...

A thoughtful and thought-provoking gratitude list....so beneficial to the happiness quotient. So the folks are off to Asia and Ben is a Major! We are all proud of him and happy for the family Christmas coming up. Enjoy, and give them our love when you get there.

FRYBABY said...

Loving lately......a happy houseful of family!! And that includes you jmr!! Glad you are so happy!

FRYBABY said...

Since when has frybaby been in all caps???

Jackie Sanders said...

Tickets!!! Wow, I'm just waiting, on the edge of my seat for something crazy to happen to this fary tale!
I'm lovin in!