11.18.2008

better late than never

I know it is already half way through November but I promised Halloween pictures and Janessa just barely sent them to me today. I threw in a pic of me and Coree from the first party too cuz she looked amazing!
Worth the wait to see Bearded M dressed as Wonder Woman beating up an eyeball? I thought so too.

Scary girls.

Dead scary girl.
Jazzercising. {Or whatever it is they did in the 80's to work out.} Janessa out hunting. {Or trespassing.}
Working that wedgie.

7 comments:

Jackie Sanders said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!
Especially the "workin the wedgie"
You looked great!
You could have been plucked right out of the 80's!
To hot for words!

Amy said...

first off, who else could pull off the spandex and look so dang good!! no fair, how cute you are. glad you posted that!!

whitey said...

jazzersize in heels?? you know jazzersize is having a coming back!!

Anonymous said...

"working the wedgie" and "beating the eyeball"?!? I am at a loss for words.

You and Coree are so fortunate to be able to share these times together. You are a couple of bodacious babes and so fun to keep track of.

Jen said...

Let's get a pic of the mysterious Bearded M without a costume on.....

FRYBABY said...

So did Bearded M make his costume? He seems like so much fun!! I like that in a guy!

Sarah said...

Amy is right..only you could pull that off so well! Thanks for posting them! Super cute