11.01.2008

one year older

Thanks to everyone for such a fantastic birthday!

If I thanked you individually I just know I would forget someone. {Believe me, I just tried to do it!} It was completely lovely, low key and filled with perfect moments that made me feel special.


















Halloween was super fun this year. Earlier in the day I changed my plans to be a Rodeo Babe when Michele unearthed some turquoise spandex in one of the many costume totes she was organizing. Legwarmers and a perfectly 80's leotard followed. One thing lead to another at the local Deseret Industries and Jackie completed the look with her fantastic sewing skills when she cropped my sweatshirt and made my my headband and wrist guards {THANK YOU!} We laughed a lot and she repeatedly told me the whole thing was 'disgusting'. I do what I can!

Someone at the first party Coree and I went to someone said I looked like Olivia Newton John in her 'Let's Get Physical' video so there you have it: my favorite Halloween costume ever.

This is the only photo I have. More to follow if my friend Janessa emails the photos she took at Bearded M's party. You'll love seeing those, believe me!

7 comments:

Cara said...

Now that's my kind of costume! Next year I'll do Cindi Lauper.

KickButtMommy said...

absolutely love the costume. just saw the one of you and coree on facebook. its perfect.

Jackie Sanders said...

YES!!
I WILL be waiting for more photos!
And all ears...

Anonymous said...

You are disgustingly --- CUTE!! And, yes, lets all make this year a great one.

pbpb

Kent and Shan said...

You look awesome!! I love how it turned out! Thanks for hanging out, I loved seeing you again!

FRYBABY said...

Love that picture!! You look so seductive! Glad I could help throw it together for you! You know where to come next year when you need a costume, right?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Maybe you should consider your Blonde ambitions cuz you are so gorgeous. You are a fun girl.