11.05.2008

speaking of number 63

I don't know what it is about this guy but he should market it and sell it cuz I've told two of my buddies that Bearded M has given me a flower each time he has come to pick me up for a date and they both acted surprised, 'oh, you girls like that kind of thing?' UM. YEAH!

And it's not like getting a bunch of flowers. That is completely different. I like bunches of flowers to decorate with but they don't mean anything to me. But just one? What is it about just one? It is so perfect.

I'll keep the gushing to a minimum but I just had to write something because I'm totally holding out on you guys. I do it with good reason. I am seriously thinking that I will wake up and find that Bearded M is just a figment of my imagination and then I'll feel foolish for going on and on about him in such a public way. Granted, I would have to be very creative to dream up a character as cool as him...

I just rambled and edited because it got out of hand. I'll leave it at that before I go start batting my eyes again. {my friends at school like to just say his name at me to see if I'll bat my eyes. Why am I so transparent?!}

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

He sounds like a dream. Hang onto that one.

Vee said...

Ahhh I love it! You sound so happy. And why is it that there aren't that many guys who give flowers? I just don't get it.

Anonymous said...

A flower-a-day keeps the doldrums away. Smart man that Bearded M! Lucky lady that Jenna M!

Cara said...

What IS it about just one flower? You are so right, it is sweeter somehow.

Amy said...

ok that is the cutest post ever. That made me want to go back 6 years. ya know, I think thats why I fell for Nick. He always had a single rose when he came to the door. dang i wish that wouldnt have stopped! how romantic i am jealous right now!! jk you sound so happy i love talking to you! keep posting that kind of stuff it makes me giggle!!

Jen said...

Transparency usually comes with love....

FRYBABY said...

So where does the number 63 come in???? AND.... are you going to bring him in to meet us or are we going to have to run to the door next time? Actually I better run to the door just in case he comes after the tornado has gone through our family room again!! How embarrassing that would be for me!!!!

FRYBABY said...

Okay.......so it takes me a while to catch on! I figured out where 63 comes from:)