1.15.2009

perfection

Today was an absolutely perfect day. Ever have one of those? Where you wouldn't change a thing? When days like this come along, I take note.
At the top. {Brighton}
Bearded M is a really good snowboarder. Really. I know he was holding back and could have smoked me. It has been 8 years since I skied tho. Imagine a what if world if I could ski as much as he boards. Due to multiple injury I have decided boarding is my sport only if there is a soft cushion of powder to keep me in one piece.
Skiing with a boarder is ideal. {or maybe it was just the boarder I was skiing with?} They sit down more. Those little breaks are perfect opportunities to look around. Feel the sun. The snow. It really was the most perfect day. Bearded M has that affect on my days. He sings fun songs on the lift, picks all the best runs and laughs at me when I end up with my face buried in powder. Mike and his bench.

7 comments:

whitey said...

You must have made it home in one piece , looks like you had a warm sunny day up there.

Vee said...

I love it. It's beautiful. That does sound like a perfect day with a great guy.

FRYBABY said...

Glad you had such a wonderful day and you couldn't have had better weather!! How breathtaking!

Cara said...

A perfect day? Sounds great. Sign me up for one of those.

GrandmaNutt said...

Yeah but...I'm out here in 80 degree So. Cal weather so I'm not pining for the cold snow. Love the palm trees and the ocean breezes.

KickButtMommy said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Amy said...

oh yes i miss those days, you say hes fun to be with, i think that about you!! you were the funnest person ever to ski with, if i could still go with you, id take it up again!! :) looks like fun! cute pics!