2.15.2009

breath of fresh blue


I have so missed my sunday walks! For whatever reason I haven't been going and today it was sunny and warm {if 40 degrees is warm}. Warmer. so i headed out with my trusty friend. because if there aren't pictures, did I really go on a true walk?
sundays are beautiful things. just when I've had enough of being with myself and my thoughts a sunday comes along and refreshes everything so that whatever has been on my mind gets a little perspective.
putting on my boots and choosing the sidewalks that haven't been shoveled was just what I needed today. almost falling in the water was a bonus.

I have 2 projects in the early stages and I've need inspiration for both and I think I found some out there playing today. Too early to say but at least I have more direction than I did. I'm excited about a Bauhaus Theory project where I get to paint an 'emotion'. The hard part is picking an emotion. The even harder part is creating something that actually shows the chosen emotion. Color is major. Can't wait to work on this, it is a nice change in pace from the color boards and projects with pretend clients to please.

clear skies! shh, don't let the smog know.

4 comments:

Kent and Shan said...

yay for blue skies! I like the post about bearded M..so glad that I finally got to meet him! I will call you this week!

Anonymous said...

I love you Jenna. You have such a beautiful and charming way of expressing yourself. On this post every comment was crystal clear and very intuitive. I learn so much from you about what to take from Life and what to let roll off my back.

Jackie Sanders said...

@an emotion!!
I"d really love to go back to school, if those are the things I'd get to do!
Man, do I have some emotions to paint!
Is this a human psychology class, or what!!
(that was not the right word, but you get my point!)

FRYBABY said...

Beaut-EE-ful pictures....AS USUAL! Have you ever thought about becoming a photographer??