2.22.2009

thnx lady

I've had the pleasure of being paired up with my friend Adrienne on a couple projects this semester and I have loved the extra time I get to spend with her.

Her husband, Sunny, is serving in Iraq and she warned us at the beginning of last semester that some days she just might not be herself. I have yet to see her ever be anything less than amazing.

We had to work on our project most of the day today but we made the most of slaving on the day of rest. She made cookies and dinner and has pink water that I crave when I'm not at her house. My poor next partner in Studio will just never live up to my spoiled expectations. thnx lady for making my day so great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of life's greatest blessing...good friends. And you have a lot of them. That must mean something very special about who you are and the way you treat others.

FRYBABY said...

It is great that you can team up for those projects. They seem so time-consuming but you ALWAYS do a fantastic job. I bet you are acing your classes!!...and that you will be quite successful in the future!