3.18.2009

getting down with tinky winky

I've been needing a Seaira fix and thought I'd share the video because it makes me laugh every time I watch it.

Seaira has an insane love for the Tellytubby's theme song. Any form of it, humming, singing, or in this case, Yung ju playing it on her Gayageum. She couldn't help but bounce.


{I think that's what the instrument is called? It's a beautiful ancient string instrument and Yung ju is on a scholarship and top of her class. I wish I had a video or her playing. }

4 comments:

Cara said...

That's stinkin adorable!

Anonymous said...

Seaira must take after her great-aunt Michele who we nicknamed ChaCha b/c she was a wild dancing, bouncing baby. Seaira is a dolly, for sure.

Lindee said...

that is so cute. what a bouncer!

FRYBABY said...

I should take that up again! Maybe I could shed some pounds! I definitely would get the laughs but it certainly would NOT be cute!