3.19.2009

long gone

butterfly mobile {breeze not pictured}
7 pm sunset + light switch = sparkles {grandma's hallway}
I did something yesterday I've wanted to do for years. {pictured below} I like the cut a lot more than I like the way it looks in these pictures. It took me maybe 5 minutes total to wash it and do it this morning.
partners in crime. Or maybe I should say 'crimeless partners'. We went and had background checks and had our fingerprints taken. One more thing to check off the list of things to do before we go. Next: immunizations and missionary papers. YES! Real missionary papers. How did the timing get so perfect that I could work in a mission type experience between semesters?

10 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

LOVE the hair!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant haircut! Totally uniquely you, and gone with the longish hair like all the others girls. You were always meant to stand out and now you do. Your former boss Aubrey should see you now.

Vee said...

I like it! Very sassy. What amazing opportunities your are having and to do this one with your mom. Pretty cool!

Cara said...

You are SO chic. SO very NOW. I love it, Dah-ling.

I also love the props to Grandma's Awesome light switch plate.

Sioux said...

I LOVE your new look - and you will love the lack of upkeep! What is this business with the missionary papers? For REAL? I just know that anything you do, you'll kick their pants! Good Luck...

Lindee said...

Your hair is adorable! And it's always a plus to cut down on upkeep. I'm diggin Grandma's light switch cover as well. Way cool.

Anonymous said...

Jenna, that haircut seriously looks great on you!

Jackie Sanders said...

I'm sure there was a reason why you didn't answer your phone, and it was because you felt awful that I didn't cut your hair (or you should...)
I keep telling myself not to believe everything you say, and from now on I won't.

The Photo Pharm said...

oh my goodness we are so twinners... I love your stinkin guts!

Sarah said...

Wow Jennafriend! Not what I expected when I opened your blog but I love it! Are you down South???