4.04.2009

bon voyage

To do lists:
  • finals are finished.
  • my stuff has been moved to the basement and awaits in a tidy pile in my new room for me to come home and put it all away. I'm so excited to put it all away! Something to look forward to when I get home
  • my bags are packed and have been weighed {45 lbs. and not an inch to spare}
  • the alarm has been set for 4:30 {just getting used to military schedules I suppose}
  • new blog set up for the usns comfort - continuing promise {check the sidebar}
  • I have run ten thousand errands and crossed everything off of my lists...except saying goodbye. I avoid it like the plague. I don't do it. So if you are wondering why I haven't said goodbye? It's just something I avoid.
Left to do: Teach my dad how to blog so you guys can see what we're up to. {Hoping for updates once a week} I've set it up so your comments will get forwarded to my military email. I'll miss checking in with your blogs so if there is anything going on remember your friend {me} and fill me in the old fashion way {re: email!}

All aboard!

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I am so excited for your adventure. We love you and will miss you immensly! Have a wonderful time and learn so much!

Vickers said...

Bless your heart Jenna. I love you and I hope that you have a wonderful and very memorable time. Watch out for those Caribbean pirates!!!

Sarah said...

Have a blast Jenna! Please email me with your military e-mail!!! Love you :)

whitey said...

Have a great time, will love hearing about this new adventure.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jenna, you are seriously awesome. I hope everything goes great.