4.11.2009

bonjou

Nothing new for me to tell you, just enjoying my saturday afternoon. The hospital has patients, the dignitaries have come and gone, my laundry is done... I don't know what else to do today. I had the slacker shift at the library today. One whole hour to cover the morning shift while Reyes went to chow.
I like seeing the variety of boats that come by during the day.
Doesn't that look like the Black Pearl in the distance? OK, not really, but I'd prefer Johnny Depp over the real pirates out there.

5 comments:

Vickers said...

Life is sweet for Jenna Marie. Enjoy every minute cuz the summer will end faster than you can appreciate.

Anonymous said...

I check in everyday to enjoy your adventure. Great fun. Love you take care. G.Fry

Cara said...

Yeah, Captain Jack! I like your pictures!

whitey said...

I can almost feel the warmth of the sun. Looks beautiful.

Jackie Sanders said...

what would that be like, 360 views of nothing but blue!
I love that little "ship" toating by. How darling!