4.11.2009

chow celebrity

Chow {meals} is fun. I like standing in lines and having a bunch of starchy stuff to pick from to eat. I'm catching on to how where to fresh stuff hides out in the line up and I'm staying away from all the other stuff. {My ankels are totally swollen from all the salt}

I was enjoying my hard boiled egg, oatmeal and melons yesterday morning when a couple new faces sat down at my table. I hadn't seen them around yet but that really isn't surprising. We introduced ourselves and I found out they had just come on board with the Rear Admiral for a few days.

We were chatting about whatever when one of the colleagues came and sat down. The first thing I noticed was 'NCIS' on her shirt. OH! SWEET!

She left to get a drink and I asked them if she was for real? Of course. They laughed and said they'd introduce me. I got shy.

I was starstruck. I love that show. She gave me a badge. I show it to everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous.....love DaNozzo.

FRYBABY said...

Ok...I am going to admit that I don't watch much TV....so what is NCIS?